Getting Little Bit Creative

 Not only am I slow with documenting my coordinates, but also with my crafts and hauls :D. I thought I would share some things I made with yarns, but those are not the only projects I finished, I left out a lot of jewelry (mostly crosses, they are just cool :D).

Strawberry Cardigan
I have been working on this little thing since at least winter 2021/2. That´s long enough for me to get waaay better at crocheting, but also to completely change style. I do miss those times when I wanted to be like bomb for eyes, partly because then I would wear shit out of this cardigan now I finished it. Nevermind, I will wear it, but not so often. 
I did not use any pattern, but looking back, I should have.


Witch Cape and Fingerless Gloves
This was for my Helloween costume, but I wear it with lolita and regular clothing, too. It was a quick job, but I liked it as it was fun. I will make more of them, and I will try other patterns, too :D. 
As for gloves, I made them while watching Bad Influence. I wanted something quick for more layers, and I have this link in my head with fishnet structure = post punk. And I like post punk, so here I went. 




Cream Headdress (unfinished)
I have not seen a lot of crocheted headdresses, but I think it´s a cute idea. I have already written about my love for cream colour, but I´m not sure if I mentioned how stunning it looks with navy. After finishing all the work, I will probably use navy ribbons and make some small flowers in this colour, too. 
Again, I will probably make more of them :D. This one I made while watching La Piscine. I do have a thing for thrillers (of various qualities) and crocheting, one of my favorite ways to spend night :D.


Cream collar
This is a matching collar, ironically made before headdress. I tend to wear too much jewelry or too low neckline, so I don´t get to show off this gem a lot, but I find it cute. I can see few mistakes, it was made on our (me and my dads) trip to Belgium, so I was no overly attentionate :D.



I also knitted a pair of arm warmers, but I have not photographed them yet. And I did not get to FAMU, but I am not too devastated. I will try it next year and until then, I can relax a little bit :). Who knows what will happen next? :D Right now, I am hoping to get to Olomouc, my application went to Film Science and Classical Archaeology.
Have a nice Valentine´s and rest of the week! 
(´。• ω •。`) ♡



Comments

Post a Comment