Lolita 52 Challenge; 18th Week

Hi!

  1. ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
  2.  My best deal
  3. ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
I wanted to choose something really versatile from Vinted, as I usually find cool cheap clothes here, but I had to choose one of my Lacemarket purchases. From what I´ve seen, during it´s release, this piece was controversial, and even I hated it first. But then I kept seeing it listed, and it grew on me. 
The topic is, of course, Dreamy Jewel OP from Angelic Pretty. Of course, the sacred brand of all lolitas, but I just love it. It´s pretty, comfy, even my classmates liked it, and it goes with so many things. Best thing is I got it for like 62 EUR? Which is funny, hysterically funny. 


I wore this beauty twice since December, the month is when I brought it, which is considerably more that I expected. It´s probably the only second-hand item a brought that fits me perfectly, or almost perfectly, as it´s a little tight in my shoulders, and I´m no John Rambo.
It can look a little awkward on me, because as much as I love a high/empire waist, it tends to not flatter me at all, but I usually put some cardigan or belt over it.
Even if the shoulders aren´t suitable for anyone bigger, they are still gorgeous, as they are slightly see-through lace. The idea behind this dress is little enigmatic to me - it´s noble, hime-like, yet still slightly cute and sweet. But that´s part of the fun, you can make Dreamy Jewel everything you want.


It comes in four colour combos, and I honestly find red the strangest. It looks Christmasy, which is why I wore it last day of school before Christmas. I guess that´s part of the narm charm. If I could choose, I would probably prefer blue or black. Pink is gorgeous, too, but it´s not my style. 
Still, I really like the red version and I can wear it with my RHS, so that´s win in my book :D.
This print sparkles and thank to it´s details, it goes great with pearls. And if diamond are the girls´ best friend, then pearls are her bigger sister or cool aunt.


There are also two JSK in this series, with lower waists, but I don´t find them as festive and charming. (Still, I would totally love to have them in my wardrobe, that´s my inner collector :D.)

TLDR: Hodně muziky za málo peněz. (Czech sayng, translates to: Lots of music for little money.)

All pictures are from Lolibrary



And as always, after actually having a theme, the section with my life comes in :D. I finally managed to have a weekend without any parties, clubbing, or just hanging out at night, so I got some sleep and got to read instead. I finished another part of Sandman, the one with Vortex.  
Then, for the first time in few weeks, I got to hang out with a friend of mine during a day. We went to Ikea for coffee. Next day, I went ice skating with my sister, her friend, and our mutual friends, it was fun too. I didn´t realise how much I miss the non-vampiric daylight life :D.
That was last week, and due to schoolwork, I didn´t go out either. I have nothing planed for this weekend, so I´m little bored, but at least, I can focus on studying for entrance exams. I´m applying for a mix of film studies and Middle Eastern archeology, so wish me luck.
I´m not sure if I mentioned it, but I got a letter from FAMU. Out of 15 people that got in, I was 17th, which is not bad for my first try, but it still pissed me off a little bit. It´s not like I thought that I will get in with no troubles, but this was so close. 
Still, even I think it´s success. It means I´m good, which is enough, considering that the best adepts for cinematic art already got to FAMU. I feel like other film schools and majors in this country are all safety nets the ones who did not get into FAMU :D. Universities in Zlín and Písek are worthy competitors too, but I´m not applying here, so it´s not my problem. 

Oh, and I made a spacehey account, I will add some content that I find too personal for blogger there. If you have an account, we can be friends :D.
Have a nice day, bye!

Comments

  1. I also hated this print when it was released, but now I think it is beautiful! If I had to choose, I would choose pink or blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine you would look great in both :D. It´s one of those things that has to grow on person, like mochi or red bean ice pop.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, I love lolita style. ❤😊🍨🍧🍨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mít cz blog o těchto tématech bylo by to super

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dříve jsem ho měla, ale nikdo ho nečetl a překlad z češtiny do angličtiny pro oba blogy mi pak pokaždé zabíral moc času pro téměř žádnou odezvu, takže jsem zůstala jen u angličtiny :D. Navíc jsem ráda, že když už komunikuji především se zahraniční komunitou, můžou mi taky rozumět.

      Delete
    2. Tak to chápu, já bych to četl, o tyto témata se zajímám. 😊😝

      Delete
  4. This is such a beautiful dress! I have the impression this all-over prints (instead of border prints) are more versatile for coordinates, especially for daily wear. And only 62€? that's just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment