Coord Dump

With the end of my high school days, I realized I might not be able to wear lolita as freely as before. Most people in my school liked the style, and even teachers complimented it, and I´m not sure how confident I will be in the new environment of college. 
So I wanted to try and wear all of my main pieces at least once in May. (Yes, it took me one month to upload pictures :D.) It didn´t work out, since I was too tired and did not feel like wearing lolita, but I wore it thrice, if my memory serves me correctly. 
Excuse my skin, as for some reason it got worse for few weeks, but as for now, it has gotten better by miles. Also, it was the awkward period between washing out the green dye and redying my hair orange.
Hopefully, you will be able to tell that I´m trying to do something with my hair. I usually use clips to do simple hairstyles, but everyone has to start somewhere :D.

1. Coord (OTT Classic)
JSK - Dreamy Jewel OP (Angelic Pretty)
Shoes - Bodyline RHS
Rest - Off brand (Shein, New Yorker, ...)

You can´t see a lot of details, but most notably, I had a golden chain around my waist, as I feel rather silly in sack dress without definition. I needed to make at least one close shot, because this dress is so detailed and it never shows in pictures. 





2. Coord (Classic/otome mix)
Jsk - Physical Drop 
Shoes - Altercore
Everything else - Offbrand (Shein, hand me down, etc...)

That day was little bit too cold for so much layers, but I still enjoyed the look. It kinda reminds me of 60s, probably due to baret and turtle neck :D. This must be one of the cheapest lolita coords I have ever done, with shoes being the most expensive, followed by dress, and the rest was literal burgain.


3. Coord (Punk/Ero mix)
Skirt - Handmande (by my mom)
Shoes - Aliexpress (don´t remember shop)
Everything else - offbrand (handmade, etc...)

The green hair made me do it :D. Every few months, I have this urge to come back to my early teens and be the punk misfit I wanted to be so badly. Then I feel happy about it for few weeks, and then change, because I cannot commit. 
The need to break rules in punk fashion was probably the reason why I felt confident that this will look good. I don´t know, honestly. I didn´t like wearing this coord. Next time I will use my faux leather corset in EGL, it will be probably done with layering. 


 Then I got too stressed to even try to look good in lolita :). And after that, I did it! I passed the exams, I will go to university, and I have two jobs, so the future seems rather bright. 


Outside of the fact that I spend most of my time working, but hey, at least I will be able to afford vacation. As for now, I´m leaving for Italy and one week, then me and my friends plan on visiting Energylandia in Poland a by the start of Autumn, me and my sister will finally visit London! Our dreams wil (hopefully :)) come true. 
So see you soon, bye. 

Comments

Post a Comment