Some New Releases

 Hi!
I´ve been back to Karviná for the past two weeks, yet I didn´t write anything. Why?
As soon as I came back, I had to take three shifts in my fast fashion summer job. I spent here almost all of the June, so I decided to drop that one. I still have way less time-consuming job in second hand, and next month, I´m going to help at one camp for a week, so I don´t have to worry about money. 
Then, I spent a lot of time with friends, and I´m going to continue this habit. I feel like I would die if I had to do one week on my own. (Just kidding, but I would be very bored and unmotivated.)

So, let´s get to today´s theme. What are my favourite releases of past few weeks?

Miffy JSK Set (Angelic Pretty)


I´m not much of an AP person, but I love Miffy (or any character with just two dumb eyes and a cute little muzzle), tartan and I like the 3D applications. We need to bring those back! :D
Miffy is a character made by a Dutch artist Dick Bruna. Even though she was first shown to the world in 1955 and later went through some changes, her design stil speaks to the crowds from all around the world. She reminds me more of Sanrio characters, than your typical European cute mascots like Krteček. 
The material is supossed to be 100% cotton, and it´s not a dress, but a two piece. As you can see, it also features a headbow, and would I get it? Of course, if it could fit me, which was the first thing I checked. Nobody prepared me that I will be too petite for burando, I always thought that problem will be oposite :(. Still, all the power for those who can afford this! I can´t wait to see others coordinate this fantasy.

Damask Cat Series (Victorian Maiden)


This is not just one dress, but a whole series. There are four cuts of dresses and a ribbon clip. My favourite is definitelly this one. You can get all of them in four colourways - light blue, beige, navy and grey (I think), all of which have damask pattern. It´s really visible only on the navy one. 
It reminds me of impressionism, maybe it´s due to the light pattern or mixture of cuteness and elegance, something that evokes late 19th century fashion for me. It´s great, but I probably wouldn´t buy it. I´m not sure if longer skirts would suit me with petticoat.

Midnight Reverie Irregular JSK (Atelier Pierot)


Don´t lie to me. You want to stand dramatically on cliff, in the storm while yelling something so angrily and confidently, that even sea won´t try to kill you. It´s so dramatic, I love it. The asymmetry, the plain colors, the fact it even has boning. One doesn´t even have to be goth to want this JSK. 
It also has more regular version, but I like this one better. If I became vampire, this would be my uniform. 
It´s 97% polyester, but I hope it´s the good quality one. I like some aspects of poly, for example, I feel like it wrinkles less, but I have to admit that cotton tends to feel better. On the other hand, this dress is gorgeous enough that I don´t want to underestimate people who made it. 
I like the white colourway best.

Terrace Blouse (Angelic Pretty)


This blouse is really pretty. The lace, the big puffed sleeves, the peter pan collar... I just wish that the ribbon could be taken out. But still, it´s beatuiful, it feels like something for a doll. 
It comes in black, pink, say and blue. Sadly, it has no shirring. 



Of course, there many other amazing releases, but I don´t have time for all of them. Those are my favorites, though I probably missed some that I would like just as much as those. 

Today, I´m going to Metalshop in Ostrava with some friends. I´m probably going to be busy for next week, too, but I want to write about our trip to Italy. I have so many photos and stories I want to share with you, hopefully, it won´t take too long :D.

Divider is from Cute Kawaii Resources

Comments

Post a Comment