The Nun Cake

 Hi!

I have been rather busy lately, as we were preparing prom and then I had to study for finals and entrance exams. While two later two are still actual, that prom was held two weeks ago and it was a blast :D. I will share a photo as soon as I will find a good one, I just love my ball dress!
I feel like wearing lolita a lot lately, so I dressed up last Friday and I will probably thrown on a coord today, too. I am going to school after lunch, as I had to go to see doctor. I don´t feel well, but I have to work on my finals. We could choose what we wanted to do, so I´m making a series of movie posters. I choose Midnight Cowboy, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Brokeback Mountain. 
You can probably see a pattern in them. i just love cowboys :D. 

Me eyeing myself in cute outfit

One girl I have never seen before even complimented me in school, when we met in restroom, so success? :D


Coord Rundown
Shoes - Altercore (Bought from Vinted)
Blouse - ??? (Aliexpress)
Cardigan - ??? (Vinted)
Jewelry - H&M
Skirt - Ophelia Without Eye (Czech Indie Brand) (... also Vinted)
Headdress - Margaretha Head Bow (BtSSB)


Why a nun cake? With all the religious motives, I felt like a nun and we had a cake contest in school. Sadly, I had a work interview, so I did not taste the winner. 
How did that interview go? Well, I did not get the job. A guy I kind of know works next to the shop where I wanted to spend my summer time, and he told me that some girl came like a hour after me and it looks like she already got the place. We met at club, which is a strange coincidence. You don´t see someone for few months, and then twice in a day :D. 

Have a nice day!

Comments

Post a Comment