The Best Days of My Life

 Hi!
I have to say, the title is quite an ironic one. Those last few weeks have been rather stressing for me, because as this academic year comes to an ending, so does my sweet high school career.
I know, I always talk to you about this but come on, in my age, what else was on your mind? And I don´t want to bore you about my love life and hanging out with friends :D.

(But today I had my first ice cream this year and tomorrow, instead of working on an entrance essay for college, I will spend some time near river on skates, while grilling with my friends and sister.
Today, we were talking about one girl that is not a very good acquaintance and behaves very badly towards my best friend. The general consensus was that we should let her know that she should realize that she might be the problem and it went like this:

Friend: So, we will meet her on (insert action)
Me: Yeah. I can´t wait to see her, come to her and -
My sister: Not say hi to her and then watch her with disdain!
Me: Well, I wanted to be honest and tell that bitch we hate her, but you do you, honey.

But honestly, unless I will be totally trashed, I´m not going to cause so much drama. I´m not a brave person.)

I had entrance exams in Brno yesterday, and I don´t see it too brightly. The Mediterranean Studies test was an interesting one, as I answered almost everything, and despite studying a lot in months before, it didn´t make me too confident. Film studies, on the other hand, made me almost high with confidence, only for me to gradually realize that I might have not been so brilliant. At least I had a cute outfit.
I also bought more cans of green hair dye, so I will keep being absinthe fairy for at least next month :D. 

Next week, we have a meeting for a summer job, I will probably go to Brno. Ehm, if they will accept me. Let´s cross our fingers! 

Oh, and I almost forgot. We won´t have lessons anymore in school, as our practical finals start and we will work on them. 

So yeah, just letting you know that I´ alive :D.

Comments

  1. Hope things get less stressing there!
    As someone who deals with anxiety and rejection trauma, if I were that girl, I personally would prefer to be told, in a very direct and simple way, that people doesn't like me, instead of just get hints dropped, with people don't talking to me at all. I am having issues right now in my class, because people ignore me on the online chat and talk to me normally irl, so this is causing me so much drama (I left the chat and no one puts me back in, although they're talking to me irl) and these mixed signs are so bad for our mental health, so I personally would be crystal clear with her, and spare both sides' mental health.
    Wishing you all the luck in this world with your tests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, any support means a lot to me! :)
      You are right, we should be honest with her. My friend, the one she was mean to, already told her what she thinks, and we will follow her lead. She is probably not going to get any better, but at least, we will have this off our chests and she won´t be able to use us in any future arguments (she likes to be manipulative with people she knows.)
      And at least with one of them, I was very lucky :D. I will probably get in!

      Delete

Post a Comment