Little Black Dress

Hi!
Today, I feel unusually nice. All of my friends from other schools have officially ended their high school careers, all while we are still working on our finals at my school. Needless to say, I´m kinda envious :D. 
It´s a tradition that some schools let their student walk around their schools or towns, demanding money from strangers, usually in costumes. I have no idea what are the money for, as my class won´t do it, but Petra´s school had this. It was basically trick or treat, and since my sister did not have a penny, she bought herself a trick - a fistful of glitter on her had.
M., my best friend´s boyfriend, had something better. Instead of just scrounging, they had food at his school. They sold it, but he promised us (Petra, me, and my sister) a free hot dog if we will show up. Sadly, upon our arrival, the line for them was too long, and we didn´t have much time. 
As there are some of my old classmates from elementary school in his class, I dressed up nicely, because honestly? I´m quite proud of my glow-up, I looked like a punch line from The Big Bang Theory when I knew them. 
I thought it was pointless since I didn´t meet any of them, but as the day progressed, I realized it did wonders for my self-esteem. I felt really pretty in my Buffy-inspired outfit. You can´t see majority of it, since I´m too far, or my face, as I had an... well... interesting expression on this photo, but at least, you can see me out of lolita for a change :D. 
With my faux leather coat with fake fur from Sinsay over this, I felt like a groupie.

“One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress.”
― Karl Lagerfeld


 Photo is taken at school. Due to this hotdogless action, I missed the first three hours of school, but don´t worry. My final project is rather easy, so right now, I have finished about 29% of it.

I can finally show you my hair change :D. 



I should probably cut my hair again, now that I´m looking at it :D. I went from bright reddish orange to green like three weeks ago. When I´m under stress because I can´t change something, I change my hair. I was becoming rather bored by red, but I´m looking forward to dying my hair back again. 
It´s hard to go from red to green and vice-versa. I will have to have my hair blue and purple to make it stick first, but it will be fun. Last time I had a blue hair, I couldn't even drink legally, so that will be nostalgic, and even if I love purple, I never really considered using it on my head.
I have had green hair before, and to this day, I´m known as green-haired Andy, so I think most people were happy to see me reminiscing about our first two years of school.
If you will ever think about changing to this emerald wonder, don´t forget that it washes out rather quickly. 
On the contrary, orange and red are impossible to get out of your hair, no matter what you use on them.

I have been eyeing vintage fashion, mostly 60s, lately. I always have those waves of wanting to look like the og Beatlemaniacs, so I will probably get myself some cute dress, now that my black mary janes arrived.
It will probably be something like this



red dress that Enid sported in Ghost World. I loved her style. 

So long and enjoy your weekends!


Comments

Post a Comment