Lolita 52 Challenge; 17th Week

Hi!
We are having guests today, meaning that our mom made me and my sister clean our apartment. I used to think I hate cleaning, but I just hate the way our mom acts about it - she is more of a drill sergeant than anything else. At least she ordered pizza for lunch. We didn´t have that in our house for like 2 years. 
I´m excited that I will see my "cousins" (not related by blood, but our moms are best friends) again. We haven´t talked since last summer I think. 
Anyways, let´s start with our question.

  • ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
  •  Impulse buys that were totally worth it
  • ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
  • I tend to think a lot before buying something from the internet. It´s not only about money for me, but also about communication, nights filled with fear that my package will be lost somewhere, and then finally picking it up from the post office. That´s an Oddysey itself. 
    On the other hand, I love going to the mall, and sometimes I do impulse buys here :D. Okay, most of the time. For example, I found a pair of leather pants that fit me perfectly, which is a miracle for my short body. I will wear them to shreds, but this is not really lolita related. 
    I found a really cute pastel cardigan in the thrift shop, and instantly fell in love. I wear it a lot, even with casual lolita coords.
    I had to replace the original buttons with little hearts, which I find just lovely. On top of that, this cardigan is really warm and pairs nicely with jeans, when I wear them for a change :D. 
    That´s probably the best example, I sold most of my other impulse buys, which tells you how "worth it" they were.

    Outfit from MCR concert a few months ago
    Yes, I went is Danger Days OC
    (and borrowed a red necktie)



    It has two tags, one washed out from Foxy Lady, and the other from from Joan Galloway. It reminds me of 60s or 50s cardigans, at least from what I´ve seen in movies, which is cool, as I thrifted your typical 20s golf cardi the same day. I usually don´t buy sweaters from second hand shops, because they have this wet, too-worn feeling, but those are in great condition. I think it´s because of their thickness.
    The only complaint I have is that it´s size too big, but girl can´t have everything, can she? :D



    I thought that I will have a movie marathon with some good old crocheting yesterday, but instead, I ended up in a bowling alley. Again. I actually knew only half of those people, but I managed to not be too awkward. It was fun, but still, it was at least the fourth Friday night out in row, and I am already planning an outing with my other group next week.
    I am becoming a little bit tired, but at the same time, I love spending with my friends. The idea of spending the whole weekend on my own, without going anywhere (day or night) makes me sad. I guess I will have to get sick, so I can peacefully rest :D.

    Have a nice day and stay safe! 

    Divider is from this page

    Comments

    1. Ohhh the cardigan must be so cute! I love these thrift shop finds !

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I hope you still think that after I uploaded the photos :D. Yes, I cherish them more than mall or online second hand finds, it´s like a gift from the past.

        Delete

    Post a Comment