Arachnophobia

Today, my German class was canceled, and since it´s a morning lesson, I got to go to school one hour later. That´s why I decided to dress up, I was quite happy :D. I wanted to wear my new Physical Drop JSK, so I styled it in a kuro outfit. Or so I thought, I got few compliments with word "goth" so I think I can safely call this a gothic lolita :D. 
In order to keep my promise, I made my friend Klárka take this photo. She is going to be great paparazzi by the end of the year, most of my photos are from her :D.






I chose the name Arachnophobia because of a combination that you can´t really see - I had spider earrings and fishnet gloves. I wish I had fishnet thighs, too, but it was too cold. I even tried a new make-up look, inspired by Siouxie/Cesare. Again, it´s basically invisible on the picture, why do I even try when I have to cover it with glasses? :D
 

 Coord run down
JSK - Physical Drop
Blouse - ??? (Vinted)
Boots - Altercore
Corset - Shein
Bow - Sinsay (at the back of my head)
Thighs - Calzedonia

This is almost all second hand, which makes me feel almost like an archaeologist. I like finding cheap cool things :D.

And I´m getting my ears pierced again tomorrow, I will finally get industrial.
Have a nice week!

Comments

Post a Comment