Yet Another Casual Coord

By the start of this academic year, I used to wear lolita every friday. Ten few weeks came by, and I realized I missed it, so I put together casual lolita outfit. At first, I wanted to do punk coordinate, hence my cut-outs on the shoulder area, but I didn´t have the right accessories. 
I think other people liked it, I got compliments on my skirt and shoes :D. And I tried new hairstyle, but sadly you can´t see it in the photo. I´m wearing legwarmers, too, but since they are black and my socks are black too, it just looks like I have bulky legs.


Here I got inspired by one picture of P-chan, where she has bucket hat with her lolita coord too. I thought: "Do some Back Street Boy Posse!" And, I didn´t remember any :D.


 Coord run down
Skirt - Handmade (by my mom)
Top - Second Hand (from my mom)
Accessories - handmade, girt (...yes, from my mom), hat is from H&M
Shoes - Bershka
Bloomers - Bodyline

I had a lot of fun with it, I have seen similar Gogo shoes in one Fruits I think? street snap.



Last week we had Open Doors Day, so naturally, I had to help. I think I got kicked out of our generation by one Junior? She said: "Who does not know ..., does not belong to our generation." After I asked him who that person was. I forgot his name after that.

Also, one class mate asked me to tell something nice about our major for a group of kids that wanted to apply for it. I managed to blur: "Sometimes we work with acid :)."
We are Digital and classic graphic. Why would they care?
At least my favourite teacher bought me coffee by the end of that day. Some kids were nice, but all of them were shy, and their mothers (only in one case father), looked much more interested in what we were saying. 
 
Ooh, and we are planning our first prom. I got involved in it to the level of being one of the main people for it? Getting involved in everything is my talent. 
Same with presentation about our internship. I will talk to our Juniors about it, but I am bit nervous. I tried to present it to my classmates, and they laughed. People tend to think I´m funny, but I am just neurotic. I unwillingly emulate Woody Allen in this.

Today, I will do aquatint, so hopefully, I won´t fuck up all the work that led to this moment :).

Have nice day, bye!


Comments

  1. Your coord is so beautiful and I love the bucket hat! P-chan vibes!!! I recently got a bucket hat too, and remembered of her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wanted to do this for some time now :D. That´s awesome, I can´t wait to see some coord with it! (^▽^)

      Delete
  2. I love casual coords! Your skirt is lovely :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment