One Odd Update

 Hi! 
I really wanted to write something interesting, informative... well, or something that wouldn´t be about me. But then,  have far too things happening in my life.
For example, I came home yesterday shortly before 6 am. Waiting for me were my sisters´ dog Rambo, my sister and my mom. They looked kinda sad, but I ignored that and went straight to kitchen. There was 9 kilos of sushi rice. Dad bought that because he couldn´t get less and he knew how we like sushi. 
Well, but dad was nowhere to be seen. he was supposed to have a day off from work. 
"Hey," I said jokingly as I lay on our sofa. "You guys look so shocked, did someone die?" 
Turns out, nobody died. Dad really was supposed to be home, but last time my sister Denda saw him, he was getting arrested by police. That was shock I even thought they were joking. 
Another twist. He went to wine cellar yesterday and took some of that to his driving. Using other words, he was driving under influence.
I was angry. This is dangerous and weirdly uncharacteristic for him, and scary. Nobody knew what to say, so we just did our things. When we talked about it, we figured out it can be some sick joke. He has friends at strange places, and would to anything to get some cheap laughs. It didn´t make much sense, but theories were the only things keeping us sane. We did not hear from him for the rest of the night. 
And morning. That was worrying. 
We messaged him, called him, and I even prayed a little bit, hoping that that wide nothing above us will respond. He came home, and my mom wrote me. He wrote me, too, responding to my begging for information with turtle emoji. 
I like turtles, but still. 
When I came home, he was sober for once and devastated. He seems really regretful, because he knows he did really bad thing. And also because he did not travel alone by bus since the 90s and now he has no other options. As for his job, he is not sure about that either, but he loves it more than anything in his life. 
I am scared for him, just as I am pissed off. But still, we can´t live just from one pay and I don´t want him to suffer, so I hope he will at least won´t be fired. 

Also, apparently, I don´t have high cholesterol anymore, despite drinking a little more in last few days, so yay for it :D. I will go to party tomorrow and then I will try to drink less alcohol because I can see that it´s bad. Not only for my health but also for those around me, so I can at least thank alcoholism that runs on dads´ side of the family for that. 

Keep safe and have a nice day. 
Please.


I also finished What We Do in the Shadows.

Comments

  1. Omg I hope everything ends up well and he doesn't get fired ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Not only is he the only person I know that really loves his job, but he makes around 60% of our income (╯_╰). On the other side, it seems like he will drop going to pub twice a day, so there are some positives.

      Delete

Post a Comment