Lolita 52 Challenge: 16th week

 Well, this was another exciting weekend. But now, I finally came up with few words for this challenge.

  • ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
  •  5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style
  • ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

  • 1. Eclectic, as I love mixing styles and influences. 
    2. Casual, because I view lolita as everyday fashion and my usual activities require the ability to move freely. Or at least I try to, even if I don´t wear it that often :D. 
  • 3. Nostalgic, for lack of better words. I was told that I look either like some British schoolgirl from turn of the century or Christmas ghost, and I take a lot of inspiration from some of the 20th-century decades.
  • 4. Homemade, since I love wearing my own accessories (and also getting compliments on them).
  • 5. Dolly, which is a remark that I get a lot. Porcelain doll and Red Riding Hood go in hand with this, but I like dolly best. I used to be against it, because it made me feel like a kid, but I embrace that now. After all, it´s usually meant in a "You´re cute and dressed nicely," way, and how could statement like that make me angry?  


  • It started when I got home after school and made myself a Mimosa. We were supposed to go to the final dance party from the dance course, but I had to get into the mood first. I don´t like vodka and rum, even with juice or cola, which is exactly what my sister Denda and our friend Petra wanted to buy, so I had to be creative. I know how it sounds, but there is no way I would go dancing with a bunch of unknown teenagers sober. 
    I am not fond of those types of actions. Sure, it´s fun, but at same time, it´s weirdly awkard. There are always adults (parents, teachers, and workers) that make it feel like that one "Disco Night" from every summer camp, lights are usually on, so I can see that everyone is hammered and still more coordinated than me, and there are also pauses. Ahhh, all those pauses, where my group goes out of ballroom every few songs, to spend at least 15 minutes smoking and chatting. I don´t smoke, and I have problems having any type of conversation with a drunken friend of a friend, who will probably spend next half a hour puking all over the parking lot. I am usually love socializing, but even I can´t do this.
    Still, I managed to have fun. I really like friends of Denda, they are nice. One of them stayed sober the whole night and drove us home. Well, that was the plan, but we wanted to go to a club, so he left us here and drove to another nearby town, as his other friend got drunk and was unable to get home on his own. 
    We wanted to get in, but Petra figured out she left her wallet in the car, so we had to wait for at least a hour. At this point, I sobered up too, I was cold, and tired, but hapilly rest of the group felt the same way. That was about 2 am. We called the friend to not come back for us, which made him happy too I think. it was a long night.
    Denda had to wake up at 5 am. As soon as I got up, I remembered that I wanted to visit my friend Andy in Opava. I left house at ten and enjoyed the trip, and then Petra reminded me that we had plans. Her friend had a birthday and wanted to go to that club from last night. There are really two clubs here, and the other one was closed. It was my first time here in like ten years. When we were kids, our dad used to take me and my sister here all the time, but that was during the day, so creeps were still coping with their hungover. 
    As always, most people here were old and pathetic, with their usual phrase "Do you have a boyfriend?" 
    I also met some people who know Denda, and they have told me at least 50 times: "You are twins? But you look totally different! :0" One of those people then followed with confusion: "Are you maternal twins?" 
    Poor girl had too much :D. I had fun here, and I got drunk to the point where I got hungry. The strange thing about me is that I get hungry from too many drinks and because nothing was open at 2 am, the time we left, we went to the gas pump. They do good hot dogs here.
    Honestly, I basically dragged Petra here, but she at least bought us a panini. They didn´t do hot dogs at that time, but I already decided I wanted a hot dog, so we had to make long trip through half the town to another pump. Sadly, they were closed and we could finally go home. 
    I slept at Petra´s house, and we didn´t want to wake up her parents, so we did hygiene with the light off. Next day her parents were very confused as to why we didn´t turn them on :D. 
    I had fun, but I am also very tired. I watched Mariachi today, I like films that resemble modern westerns.

    Comments