Lolita 52 Challenge; 15th week

 Right now, we have Holidays. I started them rather stylishly, by getting the drunkest of our entire group. There were only four of us that night, but still. Well, apparently, I should do that more often, as Petra forund drunken me awesome. 
Tonight, I am going out with the same friends, in my witch costume. I have soft spot for Halloween, even if we don´t celebrate it here. Honestly, I love every occasion when I can decorate and dress up. Last year, I was Pippin Took. I got cold from going around shoeless, but I had a lot of fun and I loved my dramatic velvet green cape.
I crocheted big part of that costume myself, so I hope to share some photos :D.

  • ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
  •  Favorite thing to put on my head
  • ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

  • I don´t have that much hair accessories, which is a shame. I love them, but even out of those few handmade bows I own, I don´t tend to wear them. On the other hand, I hope to change that soon, so i won´t get too petty about that. 
    What I do love to put on my head is Margaretha Head Bow from Baby the Stars Shine Bright in navy x black x white x beige? I think. Those colours confuse me. But it´s huge, great, and awesome :D. 
    On the first photo, I sat in hotel on our school trip to Prague (I will try to write about that too, soon) with my morning coffee. It was my first time of wearing lolita outside of school, alone. I had a good time.
  • And yes, we had a messy room :D. What would you expect from a bunch of students? 


  • I like it so much I wear even outside of lolita. It´s awesomely impractical, meaning it falls off pretty often, and it bruises my ears, but that doesn´t change my mind. You can see me down, at a photo made by a friend, with text reading Not so invisible hand of trade. We borrowed that from Cards Against Humanity, it´s probably our favorite game. 
    We found that hand at our school. Love that place.


  • Margaretha is also JSK, which somehow reminds me of that one queen in many fantasy animes. Not even magical girls ones, even Jewel Pets and their familiars have those characters. That one who just commands everyone, while not doing much besides being very powerful. 
    Does that makes sense?

  • Lolibrary

  • I want that. It´s not really my style, but something about it attracts me. 
    I got that second hand, probably for less than 20 USD? I was lucky :D. 

    I am leaving for Poland soon. My friend (Petra again) is choosing her prom dress and since we live near the borders and everything is cheaper in that strange corner, we are having a trip. 
    Have a nice day, everyone!

  • Comments