Working Hard or Hardly Working

 One year ago, I though that working in the kitchen is one of the hardest jobs you can get. And my summer job at the time was an absolute nightmare, not only breaking few laws I knew, but also showing me some new ones I had no idea even existed. I couldn´t leave - it was in the middle of the nowhere, as I want to get as far from Karviná as I can get. 
This year this got me into Lipno. Straight to the kitchen, even with bar, and I got to say, bar is the better option. Still, I honestly think I could have go to the shrink back when I had time, because it awakens so much stress I am really waiting for a stroke.
When it comes to food I previously worked in a pizzeria and a fast food bistro, and I did not feel so bad. Maybe my psyche got worse in last few months? I don´t think so. 
I also don´t think I should feel this way, it´s not so bad. I just really need some help. I am flawed, stressed individual, but usually, I believe in my abilities. Not here. Everyday used to be like my first day, and now everyday feels like my second or third day. Bit better but still, getting away seems like the best option. We are working around 15 hours a day, in two days' shifts.
Hapilly, I like it here a lot when I don´t have to work. Cool people, nice place, and everything. 
None of my bosses yells at us, customers treat me better and don´t act agressive towards me (usually), and the list could go on. 
Core is, the moment I end here is the moment I worked in kitchen fot the last time. End that´s 6th August, my last schift being probably 3rd. Also, I will get an expert after that. I don´t think being walking sample of stressed chaos is okay.


Comments