Very Casual Punk Experiment

Here I am, on low quality photo, having the time of my life. 
As you may know, I like wearing lolita as a functional, practical clothing, whych makes me often go for very casual outfits. This time it´s strange, because I am dressed up and layered, just as one small Christmas tree.
Be glad I forgot my jacket and warmers on this picture. 


I am very happy person, because I don´t think that any other school would lolita feel so normal. Nobody stares at me, or laughs, people are more accepting and probably way more overdressed than I am. Art schools are great places, why could anyone want to go somewhere else? :D
Of course, if it isn´t for klauzura - final art assigment. This year we are doing brochure and poster for our own font, I will show you mine in few weeks. 
I missed two days because of Belgian trip, but I did a lot of work before leaving, so I am in no way behind my classmates. 

Coord-wise I enjoyed layering. Lolita can get repetitive, and adding few "normal" components made it for me. You can´t probably see it, but that white blur on my camisole is Hello Kitty. 
My favorite thing about this look is number of resourses I got - turtleneck from H&M or some other shop, camisole from Vinted, handmade (by my mom) skirt, stocking is from Shein and shoes are from Aliexpress, but officially there is a Bodyline logo on them. 
And that´s just what you see, I got a kick out of my jewelry. I really wanted to do normal pose and show everything, but then Andy put some banger from Con O´Neill on and I had to dance. She and Klárka pretty much love him, and it´s funny. 
We even discussed it, like why do we like those people that are in our parent´s age, while thinking our parents are old and uncool? Well, I consider my parents uncool, Andy does not feel the same way, but that´s not it. 
Same with MCR, I am dying to see them, even if they are just little bit younger than my old folks. And my sister is dying because she will get to see Guns n Roses next week, they are even older. 
It´s weird, but I think we need our heroes to remind us that even if we age we can still be funny and interesting. 

Comments