End of the Finals and The world how we know it

A lot can ve said about this day, but most of it isn't nice. 

The good thing is that school started at 12:45. Thursday is an interesting day when it comes to theoretical classes, but it was still nice to have half of the day for ourselves. 
But then it got worse and worse, gradually. 
Rambo, my sister's dog, did not want me to tie my laces so I had to literally ran away just to put on the shoes. 
On Hranečník (last station, or first depending on your destination) I met Stáza, which was nice, we went to the mall, I bought myself a Kofola, tin like all the cool kids, just ordinary neat things. 
Little did I know. 
At school, what could fuck up fucked up. Prints coming out from printer were slanting, lower grade that shared a room with us was very noisy, teachers just vanished to be never heard from again. Of course, they had even more work than we did.  
The worst thing is that this is the final day of our final practical task. Next week we will install it, present it and receive a grade. 
By the end, all three tackers gave up and we did it manually with a needle. At least teachers were nice to us, even if we (me, Andy and Vivi), used a lot of dysphemisms and not very nice synonyms. 

This is just a paper dummy, which looks way better than the final product. 
You don't want to hear about everything wrong with it, just trust me. I will have to present it in the best manner, so wish me luck. 
At least we had good reason for blasting I'm Not Okay whole Kája made folders for us, which was very nice. 


It´s inspired by art nouveau and Lord of the Rings. 

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.


I like my font, let´s hope that committees will too :D.


With all of that said, have a nice day and succeed over cruel exams!

Comments