Lolita 52 Challenge; 13th week

If you know me, you know that I am always unsatisfied. It´s no my prettiest trait, but at least I apply it only to myself and my surroundings, never to people. 

  • ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
  •  How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe
  • ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

  • How do I have it with my wardrobe? 
    I was kinda happy before I bought a new dress. Outside of my casual fairy dress, everything had red accents, so I could use one of my red shoes, and, at the same time, I had enough cardigans and white blouses to go with them. Out of those three dresses and one skirt, I could always manage to wear it. 
    Now my new dress came. It´s gorgeous, I got it for a steal, but its primary color is beige, which I don´t own a lot of. Well, none. The secondary is navy, which I have even less of. 
    I don´t take it as a wardrobe blunder, I still pretty much love it. If I didn´t, I would never buy it. I look at it as if I thought I have a good security system and then someone robbed my house. Now I know how to update my security system and what to add to my wardrobe. 
    (Please, don´t try to rob my flat.)

  • Minus this dress, I still feel like even though I have cardigans and blouses to wear with my main pieces, I have limited coord options. I have two pairs of red platforms and one pair of blue light shoes, but what about white ones? Or navy? Well, I gotta put those on my "to buy" list. 
    Also, having non white blouses wouldn´t hurt me either. Or some boleros.
    I have places to better my game in, but I take it as funny challenge. This fashion makes me happy even if my wardrobe isn´t as good as I would like to.
  • So no, I am not satisfied but that makes me even more motivated. I have a great opportunity to decide which way will my wardrobe go and that´s great.


    My new dress


  • Thanks for reading, have a nice day.
  • Comments