Lolita 52 Challenge; 12th week

I came home from Prague and I actually want to write. Isn´t that great? I think I will start this challenge again.
  • ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
  •  My favorite Lolita print
  • ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
  • This was hard choice, as I am Libra and I have lots of favorite prints. Most of them are Meta, but by the end, this black horse won my heart.
    It is Cesky Krumlov from Innocent World. It comes from hands of Yumi Fujirawa, which was so enchanted by Český Krumlov that she gave it its own series.

    I have to admit it, one of the reasons why I chose this print is that it plays on my patriotic string. How many countries can say they inspired world wide known brand? There will be a lot of them, but definitely not every one.
    Krumlov wouln´t be Krumlov without architecture, which is why we see square with something inspired by Castle Tower. It´s just a few simple houses that are nicely colored. I like this color combination, and I think you can´t see it very often in lolita. Of course, that can be a disadvantage.
    How would I style it? And with what? Probably red, as this dress is really bold, but I am not sure. 

    Pidgeons and hearts are falling from the sky, which tells a lot about our tourist sites. Let´s be glad there aren´t also evil taxi drivers waiting for some clueless foreigner. To be honest, I have no idea why there are pidgeons, but I like them. 
    It reminds me of surrealistic flow of thoughts, which may be contributed by motive of the sky.

    Outside of beign totally magnificent, this print exists in several cuts.
    Two types od JSK, Just Waist and High Waist. I prefer first one, but only because it feels more elegant to me. Third one is OP, also with High Waist. It reminds me of regency era/empire style pajamas. In good way. Maybe. It´s not my cup of tea.


    There are also OTKs and bows.

    Do you like Cesky Krumlov? And no, I am not going to use actual Czech name, because I find this funnier :D.

    See you soon.

    Comments