Tesco Discovery

How is it goin´?

It didn´t go well with the doctor. She was nice, but my condition is not getting any better. In fact, it´s bit worse. My stress hormon is more than twice it should be. At the morning.
I felt sad and flustrated, so I went to Tesco to buy some "real" alcohol. It´s not good for cholesterol, but why should I care? Even when I do my best, it does not help. At least I thought so.
Thenk I realized that words like real alcohol are really something only a dumb kid would said and that my teen angst is kinda funny. It´s not anyone´s fault. 
By the end of day, I not only bought apple cider, but also those awesome clips.


They were very popular last year and finally, I came to the ownership of them too. Alcohol might not help my bad mood, but those butterflies totally do :D.


Detail of the green one. None of the photos got that shade right, but that does not matter. It´s a good quality and it can hold even bigger stands of hair.
Those colors scream spring to me. I can´t wait to try some new hairstyles, this is exactly the type of clip I needed for future experiments (* ^ ω ^).

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

Comments