Valentine´s day coord

Today I not only finally went out in Meta Velveteen Frill JSK, but I also learned one thing. 
I shouldn´t smile on photos. It makes me look weird and dumb :D. And as I cannon say anything for the first one, I prefer not looking dumb.

As it is Valentine, I decided to show my friends THE dress. The one dress they all knew, but never saw. Of course, like half of them wasn´t there, but the ones who were in school liked them. In fact, even my non-friends liked it and complimented, eventhough I am not sure if some of those were actually meant to be nice :D. 
For example, one rather douche teacher said: "You look like a Little Red Riding Hood."
So I replied with: "???Thanks? It was my aim???" with a smile, but also a question in my eyes.





My hair just failed this morning, so I made a hairdo I never tried before. It ended up good, and it can´t be seen, but I have hearts and stars staples. It turned out somehow good? At least I hope so.


Detail of a make up and main accessories. a lot of hearts, of course :D. 


Sexy pose xD. I hate posing, so I imitated Oscar Wilde. It´s a low angle, in reality is that skirt longer, much over my knees. A lot of people liked my RHS but vere quite worried about their comfortability. You can walk in them, but running is weird and sometimes, you just fall over :D. Or at least almost.
I wish I made more rings and bracelets photos. I spent a lot of time choosing them.

Best experience from this day was my Bulgarian teacher. She catched me just like Pokemon on my way to WC and curiously asked about my outfit. She really liked it, but she was confused about it looking like a dirndl, but coming from Japan and Victoran/Rococco influence :D. She even had some questions about shoes. It´s nice to see people caring about this amazing fashion (ღ˘⌣˘ღ).

I look forward wearing them again, but next time, I will hopefully have a headdress (I work on one), cuter thigs and hoopskirt. I want to buy one. 
SO: 

JSK - Velveteen Frill JSK (2003) (Metamorphose)
Blouse - House
Thighs - Shein
Shoes - Bodyline
Earrings - Gift from friend, Aliexpress
Rings - Bershka, Aliexpress
Necklace - Aliexpress

It´s bit impractical, but I enjoyed this day and it made me sure about really wearing lolita to school. 

Have a nice week you all!

Comments