Trying gyaru make-up and hairstyles

Hello! 
I tried some gyaru make-up and hairstyles, but I am not sure about them. I never did more than pigtails with my hair, so I have hard time learning it now :D.


Make-up, on the other hand, really surprised me. It looked weird during the entire process, and then it just started looking kinda good. Even the eyebrows. 
I have invisible eyebrows and when I try to add some colors (or visibility) to them, I end up cosplaying Milhouse van Houten. Not this time, friends, not this time :D.

I wanted to try this (upper picture) since I have seen this for the first time. The last picture is trying a hairstyle from one magazine I found on Pinterest. I didn´t understand a word, so let´s just hope it´s supposed to be like this? 

What do you think? It's hard to come up with something cool for round face, so I will be happy for any tips! :D

Have a nice week! 

Comments

Post a Comment