Lolita 52 Challenge; 7th Week

  1. ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
  2.  What I thought when I got my first real piece of Lolita
  3. ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛


As strange as it sounds, even though I was happy, it didn´t leave any actual impact on me. Dress came. I liked it. Realized it´s not my style, then sold it. 

It was Love, Nadia from Bodyline in brown, I ordered it with brown sturdy shoes with high heel. How could I even think that I will be able to walk with them? Those were really cool, I wish I kept them, but I don´t think I would actually wear them, I don´t even have anything that would go well with them. 

Lolibrary

I don´t regret selling that JSK at all, but I will admit I felt awe when I opened it. It was in 2020, so I was 16 and I didn´t even hope of wearing lolita. And now it was here. 
But, as I said, I didn´t (couldn´t) actually go out or coord it and now it is happier (hopefully) at its new home.

So yeah, I was happy, but it was not a life-changing moment. 

Comments