Lolita 52 Challenge; 4th Week

I like purses and handbags, it´s very hard for me to not buy every one I see. But those are the exceptions that I would purchase without any sort of regret.

  1. ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
  2.   Purses that I love
  3. ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Any Heart Bag

As any hopeless, yet single, romantic, I like any sort of heart motive and heart bags are ideal for this. From my (very brief) research, the very first heart-shaped bag was from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright in 2000, and it was now iconic leather with frills. Honestly, I prefer frill-less option from MILK, but still pretty much admire the old school vibe of BtSSB´s design.

Heart Bag, MILK (2007)

Cherry Berry Basket, Metamorphose (2010)

Strawberries are cute, but for some reason, I prefer cherries when it comes to design. They are edgier, I quess :D. And I like picnic country style, which just calls for some cute, gingham basket.
This basket looks bigger than my other choices and I think it would look good even outside of lolita. Also, the pearl chain is amazing (*˘︶˘*).


Crown Pearl Handbag, R.R. Memorandum (2020)

I just love this handbag! It has leopard, tartan, white and black colorway and I am unsure which one I like best. Leopard and tartan are my favorites, but that doesn´t narrow it down so much.
I feel like there is so much to this design, and I don´t even know why. Normally, this isn´t the type of purse I would like, but the prints and details just call for my love. 
There are also great Vivienne Westwood vibes I cannot resist.


Jewel Leopard Bag, Metamorphose (2015)

I´m not a cat (or dog) person, but I like Jewel Leopard and this goes so well with it! Well, it´s part of the set, so I shouldn´t be surprised. And those aren´r your standart cutsie toys, those actually looks like a carnivores, which is cool. Shape of the eyes makes them look a bit... dangerous? concentrated? 
And let´s be honest, I also want to hug and pet this, as it looks so soft.

Strawberry Print Bag, MILK (1995)

If there is anything unreachable, then it has to be this bag. It´s from 1995 and it´s hard to find due to key words. I don´t think I will ever hold it, but I still like it. Honestly, I bet that none of those bags are ever going to be mine, but that can´t stop me from trying to find them.
Even though I like cherries, strawberries are more universal and it´s easier to find pieces to coordinate them. I like the fact that this has strawberries, but other than that, it´s just normal frill-less, square bag. It looks very elegant, in my option, but at the same time screems "Hey, I´am a 90s kid". 







And now, I´m going to another search, because I feel like a social failure every minute I have none of these bags. Thanks for reading, see you next time!

All pictures are from Lolibrary.

Comments