Oh yeah...?

 Hey!
Today, I got my internship! Probably bad translation, but similiar meaning ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ.
I started to think that I am not getting anywhere. That I will be rejected until the end of my senior year, and then I will just give up, but no! I got a place!
Where, you might ask? In National Theatre, the Prague one! Such a beautiful building! Such a beautiful city! A dream come true, isn´t it?
I have to use less expression marks, but I am so excited :D.

I loved scenography/set design since I discovered musical in the middle school, but I am a bit worried, that our supervisor mrs G. won´t let me do it. I am not sure if it is really related to Classical and computer graphics. I am sure that I would be able to justify that, I succesfully found relation between Dekameron and Woody Allen´s Getting even on our last literature project, but this isn´t just about arguments. On the other hand, she is really nice, so I hope she will be tolerant. 

Everyone needs an internship, ideally close to our major. Animators somehow got intern trough their teacher, illustrators are just there, not sure what to do, in most parts, and us, graphics?
We realised how unbelievably boring our field is. We are un-bussiness, almost all of us. Few days ago, our graphic teacher Pája (nickname)  praised our works in etching before another teacher. Not only this shows you that we are really more of a artsy class, but it also makes me happy. He is one of my favorite teachers.
So we are trying to find something funnier. 
Wait, us? I meant them! 

After this, I will be able to graduate. This means I will become...


The Graduate!
If mrs G. will let me.
Also, I probably found part time job, so I am happy.

Comments