Newbie´s 2022 Wardrobe Post

Hello, dear friends! ☆ ~('▽^人)
I finally uploaded all photos, (it took me only few weeks,) so I can write about my wardrobe. There are not a lot of things, as I just started last year, but i am suprised by how consistent it is. There is a lot of red (outside of one OP), so I can use both of my shoes with them. 
It reflects my favorite sub-genres - punk, old school, country and fantasy rococco. 
So, I have

(=O*_*)=O Main pieces Q(*_*Q)



Handmade Tartan Skirt 

My mom made me this skirt, which was nice of her. Funny thing is, she doesn´t know lolita and I am not talking about fashion so much with her, so she have no idea what she did :D.
I got some fabric from it, so I hand-sew accessories. I will make more of them, maybe even real head-eating bow. 
This is the piece I have worn most last year. Twice in school, and one to my first meet-up. 
I hand stitched the lace, it took me a few hours.






Metamorphose, Velveteen Frill JSK (2003)

My only brand piece, Metamorphose. I haven´t worn it yet, which is shame, as it is my most expensive thing. Like, of all things in my room
(Outside of the computer, I had to work for it half of the summer.)
It´s perfect old school piece, something that can go very well with RHS, but I have to wash it first. Velvet is really worn off, so I don´t have to worry about ruining it. 
Also, lace is crocheted by hand, at least I think so. A lot of work went into it.
I consider it my lucky dress - it was born the same year as me :D.

                                                                                 









Imagine & Spectacle, Fairies in the Forest OP

I was unable to find anything else from this brand, which is sad, as I love this dress. It must be one of the most beautiful dresses I will ever wear - and everytime I put it on, I notice some new detail. (I had it twice - detail I noticed last is zip. I just thought it´s supposed to be hard to put on :D. Well, I noticed it after taking it off.)
 Even my classmates loved it, from my friends to my secret crush (♡˙︶˙♡).
I will have to get accessories and shoes - probably rococco inspired hat, some pearls and elegant shoes. I don´t think that platforms would go well with this OP.



Strawberry Label Round Collar OP Replica

My first dress. Accidentally bought replica. How can this even happen?
I got it from lucky bag on one site (I forgot which) and I liked it. It took me few months to find its name, and, to my horror, its origin from Jane Marple.
It has poor quality, but was cheap and I think I will still wear it (without sharing it with anyone). It has light fabric, and I am not worried about staining it, so I will use it as a picnic dress.

(=O*_*)=O Tops Q(*_*Q)



UU Girl Store Blouse

I needed short blouse for my summer coordinates, and this one is cheap, has adjustable sleeves and good reviews. 
It came surprisingly fast and with a little gift (unlike some attendants of my birthday party, right, uncle P.?), so I have to reccomend that store. 
I am not sure about qaulity of the lace, but i like hearth shaped buttons and it suits me, so I can´t wait to actually wear it.
 



House Blouse

I was surprised to see something actually loli-able in normal shop, and after three days of regrets, I came back and bought it. It was last piece in my size and I got sale, which was not written anywhere. 
It is simple, but good if I wanted to do something classier or casual. I think it will go well with fancy af Velveteen Frill.  

??? (???)

I have many questions about this one. From whom did I get it three years ago? How did I managed to forget about it for two years? Is it a blouse or a cutsew? Wasn´t it tighter? Did my arms got slimmer?
One big mystery. But that can´t stop me from wearing this top. I had it only once this year, but I received many copliments. It´s really cute, but sheer, so I have to wear something on it. 

(=O*_*)=O Shoes Q(*_*Q)


I consider shoes my hobby. Once, I even dreamed about shopping them. (And they didn´t have that one pair I have been looking for last few months :/.)
First are red platform pair from Aliexpress (forgot which shop), that I wear pretty often with my normal clothes. They scratch easilly, but they were cheap, so I am not mad.
Vine RHS were one my biggest dreams, and I finally got them this month, but i can´t wear them yet because of the snow. I love them, they give this instant punk/old school vibe.


I am not going to upload outwear and accessories, as I wear it a lot with my casual closet and honestly, I have too many jewels to make this interesting :D 
As you can see, I have only bacics - JSK, skirt and OP in interesting ratio of all possible sources. Same goes with blouses. This year, I´d like to get some cute white, black and blue cardigans, white and blue shoes and some hats and headresses. I will be happy to get some new main pieces too, but I will try to make my wardrobe bigger through fillers, which costs something, so I don´t think new Meta is happening this year :D. I am thinking about black blouse, too.
I hope that next year, I will be able to write something about my gyaru wardrobe.


Used graphics:
http://kaomoji.ru/en
https://cutekawaiiresources.wordpress.com/
Photos are done by me, sorry for poor quality of some
And yes, around titles are boxers. I watched Rocky IV. yesterday, I love that film, so it inspired me.


Comments

Post a Comment