I feel really addicted to Harajuku fashion

 Hello, dear friends! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ 

I have one blog in Czech, my mother language, but I decided to make one in English too. Why making things harder, you might ask?
Well, I fell for gyaru and I doubt that there are many in our lovely Republick. On my original blog I have many things about lolita fashion, which is also very dear to me, but I can´t imagine wearing it every day.

For example, I spend many time in graphic workshop, as I study it in my school, and my heart just aches from idea of burando getting stained. 
With gyaru, on the other hand, I can look stylish, without worrying too much, as it is easier to cover with some lab coat. 

I like being cute and elegant in egl, especially rococo-ish or old school pieces, but I enjoy being seen as pretty or, well, not sexy, but... somehow MILF before getting children? 
Wow, I managed to sound very weird with very little effort put into it. Great.

This is why I´m fond of agejo gyaru.

Taken from here

It reminds me of Dolly Parton, mixed with basically everything and everyone cool. I already dress kinda like this, but to take it to next level, I´d love to learn how to do make-up, hair and nails. 

Next thing that makes an impression on me are shoes. Lolita and gyaru are pretty much styles of platforms, and platform is my second name. Having around 100 pairs of shoes with matching bags is one of my biggest dreams, along with working fullfilling job in the film industry.

I hope you will join me, not only on my way to become gal and lolita, but also graduating in field I have little to no talent for (graphics) and living my best life in the biggest shee-thole of a city ~ヾ(・ω・). 


Comments